No Directions!

 

The Podcast Journey

 

No Directions

 

Now I have some podcasting equipment and a new microphone. I’ve hooked things up to my computer, but to be honest, I have no idea how any of this stuff works. When I’ve tried to use Anchor to record small bits for a podcast, some things work, and some things don’t. I can hear some things in my headphones, but they don’t seem to record. I’m not sure why this is happening because I really don’t have any directions for this thing.

I’m going to have to play with it and see what’s going on. I know it’s kind of working, and the microphone does sound really good, but why can’t I hear any background music? Why don’t the sounds I record on buttons play on the recording? I’m not sure about some of this stuff. This may take some time.

I can always just talk for my podcast, which is probably what I’m supposed to be doing. Sound effects, or music, or not, I’ll have to come up with something to record and talk about for next week. This may be a short blog because I’m really not sure what to say, or what I’m even doing. Hopefully I’ll look back on these in the future and think what a dope I was, and how easy everything really was once I figured out what I was doing. Or maybe I’ll just have to be recording talking?

Very short blog today, I know. I did record a short podcast so you can hear my voice. If you want to hear me starting out and struggling, then give a listen.

 

https://spotifyanchor-web.app.link/e/1ucQKmoGetb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Actual Rambling Podcast!