First Actual Rambling Podcast!

 

The Podcast Journey

 

First Actual Rambling Podcast

 

I’ve completed and posted my first actual rambling podcast. It’s really Vegas Ramblings #3, but I actually ramble on about a subject instead of complaining about equipment. I thought about using some music in the background but decided I would just talk. I don’t have much royalty free music that I like, so I figured why force something into the podcast that I didn’t like. I may figure something out soon, though.

It's hard not to laugh. I can hear myself and maybe I was a bit too entertained with the “Depth” knob that I have that makes my voice echo kind of like if I’m in a bathroom stall. But I did try to stay somewhat focused on 1922. I’m not really familiar as I could be with that year. It’s been a long time since I was in history class and really, I just wrote down some notes to reference and then rambled on about them. Was it entertaining? I don’t know. I guess we’ll see if three people listen to it this time. I think for the other three episodes it said I had a total of 6 listeners, one of which was listed as being in Scotland! It’s always nice when someone from somewhere you’ve never been listens!

Now I guess I work on building an audience. If you want a million listeners you have to start somewhere, right? I put up a poll for what my topic should be for the next podcast. We’ll see if anyone answers the poll. If I get an actual response, I’ll have to take some more notes and at least do a bit of research on whatever subject wins. Give the people what they want, right? Or sometimes what they don’t want?

Again, on the good side of all of this I have my voice and thoughts recorded so years after I die, my niece, or anyone else for that matter can go back and listen to me. I wonder if anyone will? And if they do, what will they think of what I’m doing? I’m sure I’ll get better with time, but for now, I have my first 20 minute podcast under my belt.

If you’re interested in hearing me ramble along, here’s the link to the podcast:

 

https://spotifyanchor-web.app.link/e/MqSnj7BOptb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Directions!